What do you think?

What do you think about the name [name]Canyon[/name]? We like different and I just read it in another poll…[name]Canyon[/name] [name]David[/name]

For the most part, I like word/nature names, and I like how [name]Canyon[/name] is “grounded” with the more traditional mn. [name]Canyon[/name] [name]David[/name] flows quite nicely and seems less “out there” than a lot of other word/nature-inspired names.
Personally, I don’t care for the way [name]Canyon[/name] sounds, though. But, that’s just me.

Not a fave, I would prefer [name]Rio[/name].

Interesting. I like very strong-sounding names, but this one’s strange. I wouldn’t use it, but I don’t think I’d be bothered by it. Girls named [name]Sunshine[/name] and [name]Rainbow[/name] are in my comfort zone - not that [name]Canyon[/name] sounds “hippie”.

I actually don’t mind it! Especially paired with [name]David[/name].

I think I like it! It’s not something I’d use, but I’d think it was cool and differnt on someone else’s child.

I think it looks pretty cool…not sure I like how it sounds, and you might be calling out “Can” a lot. Also, the visual that comes with it is, well, a big empty space.

It’s not one that I would use myself, but I think it works just fine.