What do you think?!

So my husband and I decided to wait until our little man arrives to give him a name. What he wanted me to ask is if ya’ll would please tell me what you think a:

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]

look like in your opinion.
Thanks again. you don’t know how much we appreciate all the help!!

[name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]

I hope you choose this combo, he will be a lucky little boy to have this name.

Out of the three, I like the [name]Asher[/name] combo.

I also like [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Asher[/name], although that’s not one of your options.

I love them all, but I think that [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] are my favorites. I love [name]William[/name], too, but I voted for the [name]Samuel[/name] combo over [name]William[/name] because I love [name]Joseph[/name] more than [name]Anthony[/name]. But because [name]Samuel[/name] will likely be shortened to [name]Sam[/name], I’ll go with [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] over [name]Sam[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think they’re all great, though! [name]Do[/name] you have a favorite?

Take care!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name]!!

I love them all, but I think that [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] are my favorites. I love [name]William[/name], too, but I voted for the [name]Samuel[/name] combo over [name]William[/name] because I love [name]Joseph[/name] more than [name]Anthony[/name]. But because [name]Samuel[/name] will likely be shortened to [name]Sam[/name], I’ll go with [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] over [name]Sam[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think they’re all great, though! [name]Do[/name] you have a favorite?

Take care![/quote]

I love [name]Asher[/name]!! and I think that it is the name we are going to go with because [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name]… has [name]Asher[/name] and [name]William[/name], which are both names we love the most