What do you think?

Okay, so I’m sitting around in the living room, thinking about names that I like. As I’m sitting there, I think of one of my favorite TV shows BONES (this has a point), and how much I like the name [name]Temperance[/name].
Now, I"m no where near being a mommy, but when I"m louging, my mind tends to wander. And as I think about my love of the name [name]Temperance[/name], I go into panic mode, wondering what goes with it? [name]Marie[/name] is almost everyone’s middle name, and there is no where I’m going with my own middle name- [name]Janel[/name]- and as I pondered it came to me.

[name]Temperance[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]

My older sister thought I had struck gold, because pairing [name]Temperance[/name] with something besides [name]Marie[/name], was a big challenge for her. And now I’m wondering, what does everyone else think of it?
Tell me your opinions! And don’t be shy! Thanks!
[name]Athena[/name] :stuck_out_tongue:

I not a fan of the name [name]Temperance[/name] (what about [name]Tempest[/name]?)
But with that being said I think the combo [name]Temperance[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] is worlds better than any combo I could think of and especially better than [name]Temperance[/name] [name]Marie[/name].

I like it! Nice balance of prim and proper/ bad girl!

I’m sure you’ve thought of using [name]Jane[/name] instead of [name]Janel[/name], right? I thnk [name]Temperance[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is beautiful, but obviously not nearly as interesting as [name]Temperance[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]!

1. I love Bones. Give me [name]David[/name] Boreanaz and I will watch anything. 2. [name]Love[/name] [name]Temperance[/name], it is adorable and I love the nn Tempy 3. [name]Temperance[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] is gorge! I think I might just add it to my list…

I just had a thought though… If sometime down the road I actually do name my daughter [name]Temperance[/name] [name]Delilah[/name], would she hate it? Would a kid hate that name???