What do you think?

I love the name [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] Nation. Each part means something special to me( FN-love of lit. 1st MN-my father’s name 2nd MN-sintimental naming oppertunity I don’t think I can pass up. I was named after the [name]John[/name] Melloncamp song [name]Justice[/name] and Independence where the “girl namd [name]Justice[/name] gives birth to a son called Nation”) but I’m worried that all together they are too much.
Thoughts anyone?

I think the name as a whole is very put together and handsome! [name]Atticus[/name] is a nouveux trendy name, but I maintain that it is a fabulous literary connection and I wouldn’t care if there were hundreds of little [name]Atticus[/name]’ running around because it is just so handsome and such a great namesake. My sister has a little [name]Gregory[/name], so I’m biased :slight_smile: I love it, and the family connection makes it great too. And I agree with you on Nation as a second middle. At first, I was thinking that Nation is a little much, but now, its so similar to [name]Nathan[/name] that I think it works as a name, and I think the connection to you is extremely cool.

Some other Berries might think that its “too much name” just because it is pretty long, but I actually like two middle names (my darn husband nixed that for us though, unfortunately), and I would’ve loved to have a daughter named [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Eulalia[/name] [name]Snow[/name].

So ultimately, I say go for it! [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] Nation sounds better than just [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] or [name]Atticus[/name] Nation, in my opinion.

Best of luck,
[name]David[/name]

I think it’s great. I love the connections that it has and that extra little pizzaz that [name]Atticus[/name] and Nation bring with them.