What do you think?

I love the name [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] Nation. Each part means something special to me( FN-love of lit. 1st MN-my father’s name 2nd MN-sintimental naming oppertunity I don’t think I can pass up. I was named after the [name]John[/name] Melloncamp song [name]Justice[/name] and Independence where the “girl namd [name]Justice[/name] gives birth to a son called Nation”) but I’m worried that all together they are too much.
Thoughts anyone?
Thanks in advance for any input,
-[name]Justice[/name]

I actually kind of like it, and I typically don’t care for double middle names. I think whether it’s too much depends on the last name. If it is rather long and complicated, then it might be. Otherwise, I say go for it.

I like it too. It has a good story. If you were thinking of putting Nation first, it might be a little too much, but as one of the middles, I think it’s fine.

Oh, I love the story! I say go for it. I don’t think it is too much at all, MNs give room to play.

My only issue with the combination is [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Finch[/name] was played by [name]Gregory[/name] Peck in the film version and that’s ALL I can see when I look at the two names next to each other. Other than that little thing, I think it’s a really great name with a cool story and a nice flow :slight_smile: