What Do YOU think?

My daughters are [name]Brylie[/name] [name]Hayden[/name] and [name]Brielle[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], pronounced [name]Brie[/name]-ella.
WDYT?? Rate, and comment

I love both names, my favourite is probably [name]Brielle[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Brielle[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is an excellent combo! [name]Brielle[/name] was my top name for a while and [name]Charlotte[/name] nn [name]Lottie[/name] has really grown on me :slight_smile: So love this name.
[name]Brylie[/name] [name]Hayden[/name] sounds great together but I’m not a fan of [name]Brylie[/name], [name]Hayden[/name] is pretty cute though.
Together is a bit much though in my opinion, but you like whatever names you like :slight_smile:

I’ll be totally honest, hope I don’t offend you at all. I think [name]Brylie[/name] sounds too made up [name]IMO[/name] and sounds masculine with [name]Hayden[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. I like [name]Brielle[/name]. [name]Brielle[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] works well for me, but I don’t really get why you pronounce it [name]Briella[/name]? Kind of odd to me.

BUT remember I’m some random internet stranger commenting because you asked. You obviously love the names if you used them so don’t let my comment get you down or anything :wink:

[name]Brielle[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] sounds wonderful, like the girl is out of a fairy tale. I like [name]Brylie[/name] but I’m not a fan [name]Hayden[/name], together they sound ok thogh.

Thanks everyone, I have been off Nameberry for a while now, life has been so busy lately. The girls are in ballet now, and loving it! They also love to finger paint at daycare!