What do you think?

Hello berries!

We’re about to commit to naming our boy [name]Finn[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]. We love the simplicity of [name]Finn[/name], yet it is unique for where we live. My husband loves the name [name]Isaac[/name] for the meaning of laughter. I wanted to get your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks so much!

[name]Happy[/name] new week to you all :slight_smile:

I really love this. I question how well [name]Finn[/name] will age though. I have a hard time picturing it on a young man. Maybe that’s only because I’ve never met one in real life. Great combo anyway! [name]Isaac[/name] is a nice, solid classic to me.

I love [name]Isaac[/name]!! And I really like [name]Finn[/name] too (just have heard it on a lot of kids lately). I think my preference would be [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Finn[/name] (one I considered when [name]Isaac[/name] was still in the running, I think it is out now) but [name]Finn[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] is adorable too. [name]Love[/name] the meaning of laughter :slight_smile:

[name]Finn[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] is nice, but I find the names smush together a bit.

[name]Finlay[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] would be my prefered option.

Sounds good to me. I am all for making the man happy by giving in to a middle name. Lol :).

The aging of [name]Finn[/name] has always been the factor that would make us go back and forth…but I think we’re ready to just commit to it. Thanks so much for responding! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

I love it! My cousin’s name is [name]Isaac[/name] and it fits him well because he’s always smiling! :slight_smile:

I think it’s fine :slight_smile:

Oh and sheflieswithherownwings, I was concerned about that, cause I do love to use peoples middle names when speaking to them…but I think it doesn’t smush together too much. I used to like [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Finn[/name], and then realized while saying that outloud it sounded like I was mispronouncing [name]Jonathan[/name]. (Jonahfinn) :slight_smile:

Rachelxoxo, lol, thanks. It’s very important to me that my husband has a say in it of course. The name seems to excite him, especially with [name]Isaac[/name] being in it. It does make it more meaningful when the man is happy. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Finn[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] is really fantastic!!

I really think it’s a very nice name. Where did you get the idea of [name]Finn[/name]?

I like [name]Finn[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] a lot! I generally prefer longer names with the nn [name]Finn[/name] ([name]Phineas[/name], [name]Finnegan[/name], [name]Finley[/name]), even though I definitely think it can stand on its own. [name]Finn[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] is adorable.

Good luck!

I love [name]Isaac[/name].

I’ve probably seen 3 or 4 messages asking about [name]Finn[/name] in about 30 minutes. I think the name is trendy. That’s NMS, but go for it if you like it. Dont be surprised if your kid shows up for kindergarten and has 5 classmates named [name]Finn[/name].

Thanks everyone for your input. As far as the trendiness, I haven’t met any [name]Finn[/name]'s in my life so far…but if I ever do, I think I’ve come to the place that I don’t mind naming our boy a name that may have multiples rise up in his life. Overall, it’s a name that we love, and we’re hoping he’ll love it as well. Not necessarily trying to be different for the sake of being different.

Thanks again! All of your comments have been very helpful! :slight_smile:

Good combination!