What do you think?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[name]Johanna[/name] pronounced [name]Joe[/name]-hannah sounds better imo, especially with the other names in the combo… My pick would be [name]Alba[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] ([name]Joe[/name]-hannah) [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Jones[/name]. And for a boy, [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Jones[/name] , or [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Jones[/name]. :slight_smile:

I like them both, but the double “[name]Jo[/name]-” in [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Jones[/name] throws me a bit. [name]Johanna[/name] will probably be mispronounced as a first name, but in the middle I think it’s fine.

I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Alba[/name]. Great choice.

I like [name]Alba[/name]. It’s easy to pronounce, rare, and not frilly.

I agree about [name]Alba[/name]! I knew an [name]Alban[/name] and she was so cute and sweet. I’ve loved the name and its variants ever since. [name]Josiah[/name] is another favorite of mine. I really like both combos. Seeing [name]Lysander[/name] makes me happy, too :slight_smile:

Another big [name]Alba[/name] fan here. [name]Josiah[/name] is a great name as well but not sure about it with [name]Jones[/name], but I don’t like repeating initials. If it doesn’t bother you, which I’m guessing it doesn’t, I wouldn’t worry. [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] is a great combo.

I like [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Jones[/name]. All names are great and the combo is pretty cool. Plus, he can also be called “J.J. - JayJay” = [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Jones[/name] :slight_smile: . As for [name]Alba[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] [name]Jones[/name], I like [name]Johanna[/name] and [name]Leigh[/name], but not too sure on [name]Alba[/name] - maybe because I think of it as a last name more rather than a first name ([name]Jessica[/name] [name]Alba[/name]), although I know that it is also a first name. On another note, I really like [name]Ariadne[/name] [name]Mathilda[/name] [name]Claire[/name] & [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Janelle[/name] [name]Honor[/name] - your other combos in your siggy - nice names.

[name]Alba[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] is lovely, and I really like [name]Alba[/name], such a pretty name.

I like [name]Josiah[/name], [name]Lysander[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] but in that order the name doesn’t sound right. I’m thrown by the long ‘i’ sound in [name]Jo[/name]siah and the same sound in [name]Ly[/name]sander too. [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Jones[/name] sounds much better!

I love Kainoa [name]Zane[/name] and [name]Ariadne[/name] [name]Mathilda[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!

I’m not a fan of repeating initials, but DH’s family has a JJJ initial tradition, so the JLLJ initials is a compromise. At least it’s broken up some. Lol.

Thanks for the input everyone. It seems as though most people prefer [name]Lysander[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] to be switched. What if we did…

[name]Josiah[/name] [name]Lucan[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Jones[/name]

[name]Lucan[/name] is a the name of a [name]Roman[/name] poet and the alleged butler of [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name].

I prefer [name]Lucan[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] over [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] because I feel the two S sounds are too close together.

Thank you! I really adore [name]Ariadne[/name] [name]Mathilda[/name] [name]Claire[/name], but DH (as well as friends & family) have reservations. Plus, [name]Alba[/name]'s my top name…and everyone pretty much agrees on it, so it’s the winner this time around. :slight_smile: