What Do You Think?

[name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]

I’d nix or change up [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], so as not to be confused w/author [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]. I’m not a fan of [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], esp. w/[name_u]Tatum[/name_u], unless it’s a family surname. [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]! [name_m]Gannon[/name_m] sounds strong. I’d suggest looking into family history for surnames you like.

[name_m]Gannon[/name_m] is not a name I know; it sounds like a gannet (a type of bird).

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] makes me think of fat actor [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m].

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] sounds stuck-up.

Sorry not to be of more help.

I don’t like the back-to-back n’s of [name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] is ok. My fave combo is [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] but it seemed familiar and then it dawned on me that [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] was a famous author. I still like the best though.

Far too many N’s and O’s in [name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] for my taste! I like those two names the best, though- just not together.
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] is ok but I think of [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] more for a girl. (I know it is unisex.)
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] doesn’t do much for me either. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] gives me bad associations and I hear the word “Cod” (as in Cod fish) each time I hear it aloud. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a strong name and recently much used in my social circle. I always think of Chief [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] of the Nez [name_m]Perce[/name_m] and of course the Biblical bearer of that fine name.

Rearranging the names in your signature, how about
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_m]Gannon[/name_m]
[name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]

[name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] it! A bit worried about [name_m]Gannon[/name_m] becoming one of those trendy names after one of the kids on Teen Mom… but I still love it and think it sounds great with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]!

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - I’ve always had an odd ‘dislike’ for the name [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], but [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] is very handsome and the combination works well, here!

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] - I do like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (really like the nn [name_m]Wes[/name_m]!), but something is off-putting about this combination, to me. I would prefer [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] & [name_f]Happy[/name_f] Naming!

• [name_f]Aggie[/name_f]-

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] are my top 2. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] being my favorite.

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is very nice, imo.

I love [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]. not a huge fan of [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], but they work together.

[name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is a bit N-heavy. [name_m]Gannon[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] would be fab.