What do you think?

What do you think of these combo’s?

Joviana [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] (Would generally be called [name_m]Jovi[/name_m])
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] / [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Which would go best with [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Olwen[/name_f]?

I know Joviana is different and it won’t be everyone’s favourite but I love, love, love the nickname [name_m]Jovi[/name_m]. I love the combo [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] but find [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] too short.

I love the combo [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]

You are planning the call the little one full time by her nn? For what do you need the ana part?
nn’s are often used when the name is very common. But [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] is really nice, unique but not crazy.

Only down side I can see is people will ask if the parents are Bon [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] fans… Who cares.

I like them all, but I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Liz[/name_f]! I think it goes great with [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and [name_f]Olwen[/name_f]. [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is great with them, too, and I love [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. I think either would be lovely.

Are [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] siblings? If so, I think [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] is a little out of place. Further, I really, really, REALLY dislike Joviana.

From your list, I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] best and think it goes with the rest of your names.

I like the [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] combo best. In my opinion, Joviana isn’t attractive and [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] just makes me think of the band, but if you love it, I’d suggest using it as a nickname for [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], and you can use it as an overall nickname for her if you’d like. It’s better to have something substantial to fall back on, though.

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is my favorite of the three. Though [name_f]Iris[/name_f] isn’t a favorite of mine, it flows very well in the combo, and I just adore [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is another fave, and I think it probably goes best in the possible sibset. Between the two combos, I’d go with [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] over [name_u]Eden[/name_u] because I don’t like the two “e” sounds so close together.

As for [name_m]Jovi[/name_m]… I wonder if you might be interested in [name_f]Giovanna[/name_f] with the nickname [name_m]Jovi[/name_m] instead? Joviana does have a nice sound, but being a made-up name, it’s such a drastically different style from the rest of your favorites, which are classic and traditional for the most part. [name_f]Giovanna[/name_f] would work better, I think.