What do you think?

So, what do you think of the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Ana[/name_f]? [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is my favorite female name of all times. I’m not TTC or anything, I just like playing with names haha. I’d appreciate feedback :slight_smile:

While I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], I’m not a big fan of FN and MN sharing both the same first and last letter. I’d go with something that has a different sound than [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (i.e. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]).

I agree with this. I’ll add:

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f]

I love alliteration, but [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would flow better in this case. [name_f]Ana[/name_f] doesn’t just add one more A, but two, so [name_f]AurorA[/name_f] [name_f]AnA[/name_f] is a bit much.

Maybe [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]? Or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]?

I love alliteration, and even double -a endings (like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f] Adelajda), but [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Ana[/name_f] doesn’t sound as good to my ear. I feel like [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would sound much better, and I do like that a lot. If you want to keep [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] up front, though, I think something like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Anabella[/name_f] would be gorgeous and sounds better. Or even [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Analisa[/name_f]/[name_f]Annalisa[/name_f], or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]?

Good luck!

I just don’t like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is beautiful.

I agree that this doesn’t work. There is too much slurring when I see it out loud.

I think it is very pretty but somewhat difficult to say with all those r’s