What do you think?

SO… after long processing and trying to figure out combos that both the DH and I agree on. we have came up with a combo we like. It was the very first combo for boys we had came up with and it honors his Grandfather who is currently not doing so well health wise.

We went to go visit him last weekend and when we had told him we were thinking of honoring him by naming our baby [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] (he is [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]Irving[/name_m]) and he laughed joyfully, which was the first and last time we heard a reaction like that from him in a while.

We already have a 4 year old named [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m], What do you guys think of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]?

Aww, bless his heart. The end of life is so hard on everyone. It is such great joy to hear or see a burst of their former self. I think [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] make a great sibling set. So would [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] or [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]. It’s great that you are planning to honor him.

I love it! [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] is so sweet and unexpected.

[name_m]Cecil[/name_m] is a lovely name you don’t hear so often and what a sweet story to carry with you and your family. I think it works perfectly with [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] as well.

Nice choice. Handsome and endearing.

Great choice!

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] are such a handsome, sturdy pair. That is such a sweet story, bringing joy to your husband’s grandfather by potentially honouring him. I think [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] is a great, underused name while still very recognizable.

[name_m]How[/name_m] is everything with you, I really want to tell you a little about me and if it will interest you know me i will like you to contact me back on (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) because it is urgent and very important So that we can get to know each other better and i will send you more of my pictures for good start of friendship (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]

[name_m]Cecil[/name_m] is lovely…

I think it’s a sweet name with a really great story behind it. Go for it!