What do you think?

We have decided on [name_f]Cora[/name_f] for baby girl #3. We already have [name_f]Marah[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. We are stuck on the middle name. My favorite is [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. My husbands favorite is [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f]. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] has no family connection while [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is a mashup of 2 family names. My husband doesn’t like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I like the name [name_f]Lena[/name_f], and it was considered for a first name, but I’m having trouble with [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] sounding like one name rather than a distinct first and middle. This is our last baby and I know my husband would love to be the one who came up with her name but I want opinions before committing. Other names we considered were [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Thanks!!

What about [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] or [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Cora[/name_f]? With a one-syllable middle name to match [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f]?

I really like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or maybe [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Leilani[/name_f]?

I think both of you need to love her name so I would take [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] off the table, sorry. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]? It’s lovely and I think works well.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Selena[/name_f] came to mind- the length and flair of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] with [name_f]Lena[/name_f] included and an extra syllable to separate the two names so they don’t merge?

I do think [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] sounds like one name rather two distinctive names. I think going along the lines of [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Cora[/name_f] would work better. Or alternatively I like the suggestion of [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] that sounds like two distinctive names and is really pretty! I would completely take [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] of the table as your partner doesn’t like the name and you both should love it. I really like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] it’s a lovely choice but I’m a massive fan of using family names so would definitely use either [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] or [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elena[/name_f] as a middle name. [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is so gorgeous!
Good luck