What do you think?

This is for future possibilities. What do you think…

Selena Gomez

Miley [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]

Demi Lovato

Ariana [name_f]Grande[/name_f]

Victoria [name_u]Justice[/name_u]

Would name their future children?

I don’t have ideas for all of them, but here is what I could see:

Miley [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]- I think she would choose something cool, bold, and slightly bad*ss, probably with a connection to music. I can see her choosing something like [name_u]Axel[/name_u]/Axl, [name_u]Jagger[/name_u], [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u], [name_u]Jovi[/name_u], or Halen for any gender.

Ariana [name_f]Grande[/name_f] - I think she would choose something sweet and friendly but not too popular or expected- something like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_m]Mac[/name_m] (I thought of this before remembering her connection to [name_m]Mac[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u], which I think makes this could be used in the middle as a tribute?), or [name_u]Nico[/name_u] for boys, or [name_f]Mira[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], or [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] for a girl. Then again, the name trends could be totally different if/when she has kids.

I don’t really have any guesses for the rest of them.

I hope [name_f]Demi[/name_f] goes with a name with god/goddess vibes, since her name has always reminded of a “demigod” and she’s so empowering.

I can see [name_f]Athena[/name_f] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] & [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] or [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

1 Like