What do you think?

I love the names
Lennon Shakespeare or
Lennon Sherlock
what one do your prefer
and what do you think ?

Like, preference between Lennon, Shakespeare, and Sherlock?

Shakespeare and Sherlock aren’t usable imo. Shakespeare is imposing way too high of an expectation and the connection to William Shakespeare is too strong. I can see Sherlock leading to bullying, due to the phrase “no sh*t sherlock”.
Lennon is fine, although not my taste. It would definitely work on a kid.

In terms of flow, I prefer Lennon Shakespeare over Lennon Sherlock

i love lennon shakespeare as a combo so much!

if you mean individual names, then i think lennon is the only one useable on a real child

thank you
yes lennon is the first name
shakespare and sherlock are mm

yes I meant as middle names
i know as first names they could me seen as weird or uncommon in a way

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] is so handsome

I like all the name separately, but I think together they’d be too much, sorry. They’re all names of extremely famous people or have very strong associations. So a [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] would obviously be strongly tied to [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m], a [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] would be heavily tied to [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].
I personally think [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] needs a middle not associated with something else so strongly!

as for the names themselves, [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] is sweet. some people wouldn’t want to be associated with [name_m]John[/name_m], but I think the overall vibes of the name are lovely. [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] is a bit much for me, while in theory it is cool, it does seem a bit stuffy. [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] is a guilty pleasure of mine, I do think it works as a middle. the phrase associated with it is unfortunate though. I’d like to suggest [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], which has the “lock” sound and [name_m]Sherwood[/name_m] which contains the “sher” sound. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Agreed. I personally like all three names, but I definitely think they need a less associated name to balance them out.

i think they are both super out there. I prefer shakespeare.

As far as sound goes, Lennon Shakespeare!

In my opinion the associations aren’t a big deal. I’d still use the names. I think it’s cool :grin::heartpulse:

I prefer [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] is very tied to [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].