What do you think?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! I’m curious to know your impressions of any of these names? Maybe any others you can think of that would fit this style? Last name is [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1. [name_u]Loren[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Ieuan[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Autry[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]
  5. [name_u]Valery[/name_u]
  6. [name_m]Ralf[/name_m]
  7. [name_m]Marvin[/name_m]
  8. [name_u]Marlin[/name_u]

I also love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_u]Francis[/name_u] but I don’t love them with [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. I’d go with [name_m]Martin[/name_m] for sure but I can’t use that either because a close friend of mine is named [name_m]Martin[/name_m] and I’d feel too weird about it.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Marlin[/name_u] with your surname! I adore the name [name_m]Ralf[/name_m] as well, but I think the fs kind of run into each other. Might not be too bad though?

[name_u]Autry[/name_u] and [name_u]Valery[/name_u] sound amazing with your last name :heart_eyes: [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] sounds very cool to me as well.

I also like [name_m]Ieuan[/name_m], [name_m]Ralf[/name_m] and [name_u]Loren[/name_u] (but for me in the UK, it’s a little close to [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] Fox).

I’ve never seen Leuan or [name_u]Autry[/name_u] before! Your names seem unique but familiar.

[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] / [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] / [name_m]Carlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] / [name_m]Frank[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] / [name_m]Arturo[/name_m] / [name_m]Art[/name_m] / [name_m]Artemas[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellery[/name_u]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] / [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] / [name_u]Viridian[/name_u] / [name_f]Viridis[/name_f]
[name_m]Oren[/name_m] / [name_m]Orin[/name_m] / [name_m]Oran[/name_m]
[name_m]Clint[/name_m] / [name_m]Flint[/name_m]
[name_m]Lance[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] nn [name_m]Vince[/name_m] / [name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u] / [name_u]Dale[/name_u] / [name_m]Zale[/name_m] / [name_u]Gale[/name_u]
[name_m]Melwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] / [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_u]Yarrow[/name_u]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] / [name_m]Zach[/name_m]
[name_u]Arley[/name_u]
[name_u]Adley[/name_u] / [name_m]Adlai[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_u]Cory[/name_u] / [name_m]Corentin[/name_m]

Also, how is [name_m]Ieuan[/name_m] pronounced? I found several sources with different pronunciations. I suggested [name_u]Yarrow[/name_u] because one video pronounced it with a ‘yah’ sound.

[name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] has to be the coolest option there!

[name_u]Loren[/name_u] has elegance

[name_m]Ieuan[/name_m] is a bit awkward in appearance but i like the sound

[name_u]Autry[/name_u] is charming

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] is earthy and elegant

[name_u]Valery[/name_u] is a bit too much of a girls name for me

[name_m]Ralf[/name_m] has clunky charm

[name_m]Marvin[/name_m] is okay

[name_u]Marlin[/name_u] is sleek and interesting

[name_u]Autry[/name_u] is the coolest name ever! I love hearing names like this I’ve never heard! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any more ideas? :joy:

I like [name_u]Francis[/name_u]! I also really like [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] :two_hearts: you should look into [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] too!

I really love [name_u]Autry[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. So snappy and handsome!

I would suggest [name_u]Merle[/name_u]. [name_u]Merle[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. Very sharp. Similar style to [name_u]Loren[/name_u], similar sound to [name_u]Marlin[/name_u].

I feel like [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] [name_u]Autry[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is a pretty solid name.
I guess other names with your style:
[name_m]Eoin[/name_m]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]
[name_u]Dune[/name_u]
Maitland
Osley

I loveeeee [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] and [name_u]Loren[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

Thank you everyone for your responses!!! They have been very helpful. :blush: