What dodo you think of the name fayla?

I want to have five names I love going into the delivery room. I feel like I will look down at her and just know the right name. So far I have [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], andalyn (not a typo), and willow. I was thinking of adding the name fayla but wanted to get some opinions on it first. What do you think of fayla and what mn would you use?

I’m not a big fan of it, but it’s not bad. I would call her [name_f]Faye[/name_f] for short.
I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] by the way.

I think Fayla sounds nice, and isn’t at all far-fetched. Does it have any personal significance to you?

From the names you mentioned, I’d guess that you favor somewhat uncommon, girly names that are unique without raising too many eyebrows. If you are looking for a middle name along those same lines, here are a few suggestions:

Fayla [name_u]Emery[/name_u]/[name_u]Emory[/name_u]
Fayla [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]/[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
Fayla [name_f]Diamond[/name_f]
Fayla [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
Fayla [name_f]Glory[/name_f]
Fayla [name_u]Marian[/name_u]
Fayla [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
Fayla [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f]
Fayla [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
Fayla [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]

Good luck, and congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] is my great aunts name and I adored her but it’s never been my favorite name. For some reason I love fayla though.

I think it’s quite lovely. I’m actually surprised I’ve never seen/heard it before. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] are also both great options!

I think [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is beautiful. I’m not sure about Fayla. I don’t like it as much as your other options.

I’m sorry but I don’t really like it. In my accent I hear failer and it makes me think of failure. I love your other choices though, especially [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. Andalyn has a nice sound to it too. [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is pretty by itself. I once heard of a Faeda, perhaps you would like that too?