What does Annabelle make you think of?

My dog! And she is the sweetest dog on earth. I am obviously biased, but I think [name]Annabelle[/name] is a sweet old-fashioned name. It was on my “names I like, but probably wouldn’t use” list, so it got used for my dog!

[name]Annabelle[/name] is one of my favorite names, and has been since I was a little girl. For me, [name]Annabelle[/name] is feminine, elegant (yet down-to-earth),perky, vibrant, kind, cheerful, happy, and genuine. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]! I picture a spunky, adorable little girl. I had my heart set on it to honor my mother long ago but my newly aquired last name will not permit any [name]EL[/name] endings :slight_smile: congrats a lil [name]Annabelle[/name] and best wishes on the impending delivery!

It reminds me of this movie called [name]Annabel[/name]'s Wish. Its about a cow who wants to fly and she makes a wish and becomes a reigndeer!

I think of a fairy in [name]England[/name]. I love this name. But my step-sis-in-law used it already (and, travesty, the child goes by “[name]Annie[/name].” Arf.)

I also think of the character in [name]Angela[/name] [name]Carter[/name]'s book “[name]Love[/name].”