What does everyone think of these Names?

Trying to narrow our list down this weekend. Having hard time finding the right combination since we have such a short last name. We have agreed on [name]Thomas[/name] for the middle name and again, I just want to thank each one of you for your help and advice on this topic.

What do you all think about these names…

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Carson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Luke[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump ([name]Alex[/name])

[name]Drew[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Jamison[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump ([name]Jamie[/name])

[name]Mason[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Justin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Blake[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Carter[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Dawson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump

[name]Just[/name] some thoughts.

[name]Hi[/name], with a surname Crump, I would avoid a one syllable first name as it would be too harsh and abrupt sounding. Two syllables or more would be the best pairings. [name]Thomas[/name] is a great middle name. Here are my thoughts on the names from your list. I have a tendency to be bluntly honest so please don’t take anything I write personally. [name]Remember[/name] that everyone at Nameberry just wants to help you choose the ideal name for your baby! Here goes…

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - This name seems to have a strong Southern vibe which isn’t a bad thing. He would probably get called [name]Jack[/name] Crump and that would be a concern for me. Reminds me of [name]Jack[/name] [name]Frost[/name].
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - OK but kind of boring
[name]Carson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - Ok if you like alliteration which I don’t. Again a Southern feel to it.
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - I like this Biblical name but unfortunately not with your surname.
[b][name]Alexander[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump /b - This is a contender. It’s has more syllables and I like the flow. Yes, it’s keeper.
[name]Drew[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - No, I would not even consider this name. Maybe [name]Andrew[/name] would be a better option.
[name]Jamison[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump ([name]Jamie[/name]) - OK but lacks zip
[name]Mason[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - OK but trendy
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - [name]Love[/name] it. [name]Ethan[/name] is a classic but soft sounding boy’s name that flows well with [name]Thomas[/name] and Crump. My fave from your list.
[name]Justin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - [name]Justin[/name] has a soft sound that works well with the harsh tone of Crump. I like it.
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - Too hard to say. Not enough syllables for a good flow. It’s the 'k" and the “c” that sound harsh.
[name]Carter[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - Not my cup of tea
[name]Dawson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - Too trendy
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Crump - Lacks substance
My faves are in bold: [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Justin[/name] in that order. Good luck!

[name]Love[/name] your breakdown of the names. Still not sure on [name]Carson[/name] if I love it or hate it. And yes we do live in a southern state as well if that matters. Please share your opinions.

[name]Carson[/name] Crump isn’t a bad name but it’s not the greatest name either. I’m not a fan of alliteration or trendy names and I’m afraid [name]Carson[/name] has both attributes. Your name list did lead me to believe that you hailed from the South. I think that [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Justin[/name] would add a little class and style to your surname. I know it must be hard to find a name that fits with Crump (it’s so harsh and abrupt in sound and the meaning is no better). Is this your final list or would you like more suggestions? You seem to like boys names that end in “son”, am I right? What about [name]Anderson[/name] Crump, [name]Edison[/name] Crump, [name]Emerson[/name] Crump, [name]Jefferson[/name] Crump or [name]Harrison[/name] Crump? [name]Do[/name] any of these longer names appeal to you?

I vote for [name]Alexander[/name] or [name]Jamison[/name]. A longer first name definitely sounds better with your last name.

I like [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Evan[/name] (not in order). I agree that it’s better to not have a 1 syllable name.

We have narrowed the list down to the following:
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Alexander/name
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name]

What’s everyone thoughts on these 5 names? Hopefully we can find the right one for him out of this group.

[name]Alexander[/name], without a doubt!