What exactly is my GIRL name style?

I”m not asking for comments on the names ” just what STYLE I have as a whole. Is it vintage, avant-garde,classic/traditional etc. Most of them are names that I have loved for years & have thoroughly researched them. I normally just like a name because of it”s sound etc & I don”t try & like a specific style

The names that I have loved the longest & that always find their way onto my list are:

[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] EYE-luh
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name] ”ah-ree-EHL
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Skye[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Maya[/name] said MY-uh
[name]Laila[/name] said [name]LAY[/name]-la/luh
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] said [name]FEE[/name]-bee
[name]Shannon[/name]

Thank you !

To me, most of these seem like hip names that have just made or are beginning to make their way to the mainstream. I’m not sure if there’s really another consistent theme.

I think most people in reality like names that fit multiple styles – you don’t need to have just one. :slight_smile:

There is a test on Namenerds that will tell you your name style but not in those categories.

http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html

I don’t see a consistent style. What I notice is that almost everything has either got popular recently or is about to. You’re rather like me, not in specifics but in the general idea of being ahead of the trend. I find that annoying, when names I’ve always liked and thought weren’t too common have now become so ordinary I’d never use them.

I would say that the names you like are fairly feminine, but also popular, which makes it a little hard to tell; these are the categories which I would class each name as :

[name]Eden[/name] - avant-garde, modern, religious
[name]Isla[/name] - feminine, popular
[name]Evangeline[/name] - ultra-feminine, vintage, religious
[name]Anastasia[/name] - ultra-feminine, exotic
[name]Arielle[/name] - ultra-feminine
[name]Piper[/name] - trendy, unisex
[name]Blair[/name] - unisex, popular
[name]Skye[/name] - trendy, avant-garde
[name]Sage[/name] - unisex, avant-garde
[name]Maya[/name] - feminine, exotic
[name]Laila[/name] - sweet, feminine
[name]Tatum[/name] - unisex
[name]Keira[/name] - simple
[name]Charlotte[/name] - vintage
[name]Phoebe[/name] - simple
[name]Shannon[/name] - 50s?

I’d call it eclectic. You have favorites from a variety of styles–vintage, avant-garde, modern, unisex, etc…

So, here’s one vote for eclectic! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Thank you!

I would call it quirky stylish! The names you like are definitely fashionable without being popular.