What first names do you like because of people you have met?

The reserve of the names you dislike thread

I would say
Met some really nice [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]’s

2 Likes

[name_m]Judah[/name_m]!

All [name_m]Victor[/name_m]/Viktors I’ve met are wonderful boys/men!

i actually feel this for names i didn’t know or consider before, like

beck for a boy, though mainly as a nickname
aeneas
rain - proven it ages really well

Tɛgᴀn (g)

Jude and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]!

Anthony is a name I dislike because of people with the name. :joy:

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_u]Holly[/name_u], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] because of people i’ve met.

I met the sweetest kid called [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and it just sold me on the name

Michael—almost all of them are nice.

James :slight_smile:

Aisha, [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_u]Douglas[/name_u], [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]. All angels, always angels, no one has proved me wrong.

Johann / [name_m]Johan[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_f]Hildur[/name_f]

Andrew (nn [name_u]Drew[/name_u]), [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u]

A non-binary [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

Kay, [name_f]Ana[/name_f], [name_f]Joanna[/name_f]

Adrianna
[name_f]Dena[/name_f]
[name_u]Juli[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_m]Andres[/name_m]
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Rommy[/name_m]

I’ve never met [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f] Whitmer, but the only reason I can tolerate the name is because of her. If I were to honor her, I’d go with her MN ([name_f]Esther[/name_f]).

Oh my gosh, nice Anthonys – you must be one of the lucky ones :joy:

Abigail! I met a really, really sweet girl names [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and it completely reframed my opinion of the name. And [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]! [name_f]Adore[/name_f] this name, mostly because I associate it really strongly with a little boy who was a museum regular! Also not necessarily someone I’ve met, but [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] really roped me into loving [name_m]Peter[/name_m]!

Audrey, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], I used to hate those names until I met 2 adorable little siblings with these names when I babysat them

[name_f]Jelena[/name_f] & [name_f]Maša[/name_f] (both of my friends names who are Serbian :blush:) I’d use [name_f]Maša[/name_f] and not [name_f]Jelena[/name_f] though, because I already have like 4 relatives named [name_f]Jelena[/name_f] lol