What first names flow well with mn Nora?

My husband mentioned [name_f]Nora[/name_f] as a middle name possibility. Then I realized that most girls first names on our list don’t flow with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (they often end in N or A or are also heavy on Ns and/or Rs). Any ideas? Here are the ones already on my list that work:

Azelie [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
Avonlea [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
Vivette [name_f]Nora[/name_f] or [name_f]Viviette[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
Evolet [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Anjali[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (probably wouldn’t use, afraid this might be offensive to Indians since we’re Caucasian…not a fan of how close Angelie is to [name_u]Angel[/name_u] as we are agnostic/atheist)
[name_f]Marisol[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (similar ethnicity issue with [name_f]Anjali[/name_f])
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (do most people know how to pronounce [name_f]Verity[/name_f]?)
[name_f]Marit[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]…[name_f]Marite[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (how is [name_f]Marite[/name_f] pronounced? I’m actually not crazy about the pronunciation of [name_f]Marit[/name_f] but mar-EET could work)
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (sorta…very bouncy and heavy on A)
[name_f]Mileva[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] "

DH Vetoed:
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Averil[/name_u] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleurette[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Thank you in advance for your input/ideas!