What first names goes best with the middle and last??

See the results of this poll: Which one looks/sounds best?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• River August French: 2 (11%)
  • Landon August French: 5 (28%)
  • Milo August French: 11 (61%)
  • Maddox August French: 0 (0%)

I voted for [name]Landon[/name] [name]August[/name]. It’s a fantastic name.

[name]August[/name] hits a real soft spot for me. I adored my maternal grandfather, [name]August[/name] [name]Bernhardt[/name] H—. but we moved away when I was 7 and did not see him again until one last time when I was 14 – and he was 87. I told him that I would name my son after him someday. I think it surprised him and made him feel very pleased. So, I always planned to use [name]August[/name] as a son’s middle name. Back then, I forgot to factor in things like hubby’s veto rights on names. Our first son ended up with my father-in-law’s mn. Amazingly, our second son was born in the month of [name]August[/name] and should have been [name]Timothy[/name] [name]August[/name]. The closest my husband would accept is [name]Austin[/name], so our second son is [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Austin[/name] ([name]Austin[/name] being derived from [name]Augustus[/name].) I have always felt guilty though that I could not keep the promise I made and intended to keep to my grandpa. It’s absolutely GREAT that you are planning to use this family name for a son! Go for it!

I love [name]August[/name]!
I voted for [name]River[/name] [name]August[/name], but then afterwards I realized that I’m actually not crazy about the two word names back to back; the temptation is to try to put a sentence together about being by a river in the month of [name]August[/name].

To be honest, I don’t think any of the first names on your list are as handsome as [name]August[/name] or are substantial enough to complement it well.

I actually love the idea of [name]August[/name] in the first name spot, and would suggest the following middles:
[name]August[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] French
[name]August[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] French
[name]August[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] French
[name]August[/name] [name]Abraham[/name] French

If you’re not crazy enough about [name]August[/name] to move it to first place, though, here are some first name suggestions with [name]August[/name] in the middle:
[name]Solomon[/name] [name]August[/name] French
[name]Lawrence[/name] [name]August[/name] French
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]August[/name] French
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]August[/name] French