What if Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio had a baby?

Just imagine how that baby would come out! What do you think they would name them?

2 Likes

Something unbelievable cool!

For a girl, I could see something [name_u]French[/name_u] and strong! Maybe [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Delphi[/name_f], or [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] and the nickname [name_u]Coco[/name_u].

For a little boy, I could see them going with [name_m]Lev[/name_m]. It’s super cool and would totally honor [name_u]Leo[/name_u] :lion: I could also see an X name, which would match her other boys! [name_m]Xander[/name_m], [name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u], or [name_u]Axel[/name_u].

1 Like

love that!!!

1 Like

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f] is probably my favourite celebrity (period!) baby namers. From her 6, we know that she loves names that work internationally and also link back to their place of birth. All her sons have names that end in X (I remember an interview where she said she would love to have a child named [name_u]Fox[/name_u], but she has a [name_m]Knox[/name_m] so she said that could not work). It doesn’t seem that her girls have a pattern, although they all use nicknames. [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] is passionate about the environment and travel. All in all, they would choose great names!

Thinking of them both together:

Girls:

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Ziva[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]
[name_f]Inaya[/name_f]

Boys:

[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]