What if...

Hello everyone,
We have recently found out that I am pregnant with our 6th child. Considering we have 5 boys already, we are almost presuming that we will have a boy again. However, there is still a chance that we are having a girl. Our sons are called [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], and [name_m]Quentin[/name_m]. Since [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], we have had [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] as a girls name, but now we don’t really love it as much as we did back then. We also can’t quite find another name we love with our boys’ names.
So, what names would you consider for a sister for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], and [name_m]Quentin[/name_m]? We already have a boys name, but still; maybe you have some great ideas we never thought of before?

Thanks in advance!

tday

[name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f]

I love your boys’ names. My first thought was [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], which I see has been suggested. I think [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and [name_f]Anne[/name_f] would also work very well.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] might be my favorite, followed by [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. I also thought of Clara and Victoria, but Cecilia is still my favorite for you.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] and…
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Anabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

Some girl names

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Thank you for the (many!) suggestions. I forgot to mention that we don’t want to repeat initials; with so many children, we like to mark stuff with their initials. :wink: So we indeed like names such as [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but we can’t use them. From the other names we really like [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] ([name_f]Rose[/name_f]), [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Thank you!
For the boys we prefer a name containing a -u-. It’s getting harder and harder, but we still have a few names we’d love to use, and there’s a good chance that this baby will be the last.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your names! Brainstorming on the “u,” this is what I came up with- that still fit your first-initial rule and work ok with style!

Girls:
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_m]Augustine[/name_m] for a boy and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] for a girl.