What irish names would you name identical twin boys?

I like [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] & [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] but also [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] & [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]… Any other irish suggestions? Thank you

Those are really cool! Combos of my favorites are:

[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Sean[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] and [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] are great together, much better than [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u], which seem too similar. I personally would prefer the [name_m]Brody[/name_m] spelling though, just seems classier to me.

Other ideas…
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] & [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] & [name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m] & [name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_m]Brogan[/name_m] & [name_m]Rourke[/name_m]
[name_m]Cavan[/name_m] & [name_m]Rourke[/name_m]

I like the sound of [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] & [name_u]Logan[/name_u], mainly because I prefer [name_u]Logan[/name_u] (and [name_u]Jay[/name_u]) to [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m]. If I had to name twin boys with Irish names they’d definitely be [name_u]Rory[/name_u] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

Thank you! ”
Not a big fan of [name_m]Fin[/name_m] mainly due to the character on hollyoaks if youve ever seen it!? lol I love [name_m]Callum[/name_m] on its own too… But think it sounds nice with [name_m]Brodie[/name_m]! ”

Also sisters would be: [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]! Out of those anyway lol and also maybe [name_f]Isla[/name_f] & [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] which I adore!!! And big brothers would be [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m]… X

Mine would be [name_m]Torin[/name_m] and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] or [name_m]Torin[/name_m] and [name_m]Seamus[/name_m].