What is a good name for my new character?

I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character that I created and it’s inspired by comedic actresses like [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Kemper[/name_u] and [name_f]Alison[/name_f] [name_f]Brie[/name_f]. I will like the name to fit very well with it’s character and personality.

Description: The character is a woman in her 30s, she has luminous vivid scarlet bob haircut, pale orange skin with freckles, a big pointy nose, and a toothy smile. She is 5’5 and is slender. She wears a purple t-shirt, blue jeans and flip-flops. She speaks with a Midwestern accent and has a goofy laugh.

She is a nice and friendly woman who likes to spend time with her friends. She is good at helping and inspiring others, and while having a good time, She likes to play pretend and have fun with her friends like singing, dancing, playing games, building things, making arts and crafts also likes to be a jokester. She is nice, friendly, optimistic, smart, quirky, lovable, intelligent, wise, fun-loving, imaginative, creative, clever, playful, considerate, enthusiastic, helpful, kind, loyal, brave, confident, peaceful, humorous and silly though she can be a bit overbearing, annoying, manipulative, fussy, over-protective, critical, condescending, and is somewhat of a pushover at times. She’s also can be tough on others a times but she wants the best in others. She has a variety of talents such as drawing, painting, singing, dancing, and even doing impressions. She has a pet dog named [name_u]Finley[/name_u] whom she considers her best friend, sidekick and companion.

I will like her name to fit very well with her character and personality, if you had already had of a good name for her, hit the reply button!

I love your character! Very well written.
What about
[name_u]Joyce[/name_u]
Juniper/June
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Sally[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
Margery/Marge
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
Daisy/Darcy
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Suzanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Donna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ally[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
Juliette/ julie
[name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Megan[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] comes to mind

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
Lindsey/Lindsay
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
Melanie/Melody
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]
[name_u]Lauren[/name_u]

[name_f]Mindy[/name_f] comes to my mind.