What is a name you would add that goes with these?

I’ve seen a few posts where the poster is asking for others to mention a name that would work with their list. I love that idea.

What is a name you would add to my boys list?

Nash
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Fielding[/name_m]
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]
[name_m]Thompson[/name_m]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
[name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] would be great too :blush:

2 Likes

Fletcher
Willan
[name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Benson[/name_m]

heads up, I wouldn’t use [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], its very heavily associated with [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

1 Like

I’m in the US and I’ve never heard of her before. Thanks for all your suggestions :blush:

Shes one of the most disliked (or liked depending on who you ask) British Prime Minsiters ever. If you came here on holiday no one would take someone called [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] seriously and maybe even think the parents are super fans of the politician maybe ?

I’m surprised you havent heard of her but I dont know how the US works tbh :slight_smile:

It might be kind of like someone naming their boy [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] and visiting the US and us associating the name with [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] [name_m]Clinton[/name_m]. :smile:

Kind of I guess, but I mean [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] is extremely hated by some over here. When she died people threw parties celebrating and sang “the witch is dead” while burning effigies of her…

Wow that’s crazy!

If you’re from the US and the baby will be raised in the US, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal to name a kid [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]. It would be like naming your kid [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] in the US. It just depends on your political views and if you want your baby tied to that. Honestly, my first thought was [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] from [name_u]Grey[/name_u]’s Anatomy. I really don’t think the [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] connection is that big of a deal in [name_u]America[/name_u].

Love your style btw! I would suggest [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] or [name_m]Thayer[/name_m]!

1 Like

Hawthorne was my first thought too!

Auden is another that came to mind.

1 Like

Love your names! I would add [name_m]Harding[/name_m].

1 Like

Sterling

1 Like

Tennyson was my first thought.

1 Like

Truman!

1 Like

Harrison

1 Like

Consider any repeats a second vote!

Hawthorne
[name_u]Penn[/name_u]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_u]Dash[/name_u]
[name_m]Kipling[/name_m]
[name_m]Roark[/name_m]
[name_m]Townes[/name_m]
[name_u]Bridger[/name_u]
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]
[name_u]Dane[/name_u]
[name_m]Hoyt[/name_m]
[name_m]Hewitt[/name_m]
[name_m]Hardy[/name_m]
[name_m]Locke[/name_m]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
Attwell
Fields
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
[name_m]Rochester[/name_m]
[name_m]Rainier[/name_m]
[name_u]Banks[/name_u]
[name_m]Alder[/name_m]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_m]Bower[/name_m]
Leeds
[name_m]Rockwell[/name_m]

1 Like

I love all of your suggestions :blush: thanks so much!

[name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] and [name_m]Miller[/name_m]!

1 Like

Fletcher, [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], Woodley, [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

1 Like