What is my naming style?

I have a rather . . . Eclectic naming style. It’s a little bit of everything! Favorites include:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], Glow, Queniva, [name_f]Ethel[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Antonia[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_f]Boheme[/name_f], [name_f]Galilee[/name_f], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Fae[/name_f], [name_m]Bravery[/name_m], [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], Lullaby, [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

What would you call my style all together? What do these names make you think of?

My boy named are even more of a mess. [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Uriah[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_m]Twain[/name_m], [name_m]Boone[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Truman[/name_m], [name_m]Ransom[/name_m], Brave, [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u].

I’m never any good at describing people’s ‘style’. But I’d say your style is ‘Vintage Fun’ or ‘Quirky Vintage’.

I actually found describing your boy style easier: ‘Rugged Cool’.

I 100% agree that for boys, Rugged Cool tends to describe it perfectly!

For girls I’d say there’s a few different styles mixed in, but I’d almost call it Vintage [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f], as the two main styles i get from your list are Vintage ([name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f], which I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], etc) and Whimsical (Lullaby, Glow, [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]).

Rugged vintage with a touch of earthy flair - names drawn from literature and from nature that give me the feel of a [name_f]Willa[/name_f] Cather novel?? Not sure if that helps

I’d say Vintage Bohemian, especially your girls. They make me think of a 1920’s fortuneteller or someone from the vaudeville stage.

Your girl names make me think of posh, eccentric Londoners. Your boy names feel a lot more rugged and American but still whimsical.