What is One Name You Would Add?

What is the single name that you think just absolutely needs to be on my list? [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites include:

Shepherd, [name_m]Chosen[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Jubal[/name_m], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_m]Japheth[/name_m], [name_m]Jabez[/name_m], [name_u]Genesis[/name_u], [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Enoch[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Canaan[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Fortitude[/name_m], and Courage.

Oliver!

Elim! Biblical, unique, boyish but gentle!

(So cool to see [name_m]Jabez[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_m]Canaan[/name_m])

1 Like

Perhaps [name_m]Simeon[/name_m]? Or [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. The gentle sounds and Biblical roots make them feel like natural additions to your list.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] @Greyblue’s suggestion of [name_u]Elim[/name_u]!

Barnabas or [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]! [name_m]Samson[/name_m] would be nice too.

Jerusalem and [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] for a girl

1 Like

My first thought was [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], because I love the idea of siblings named [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_m]Deacon[/name_m].

Also, I often think of my favorite obscure Biblical names when reading your lists - things like [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m], [name_m]Naphtali[/name_m], and [name_m]Ishmael[/name_m].

1 Like

Eleison

Ozias

Oliver is really sweet. You can’t go wrong with that name. I absolutely adore [name_u]Elim[/name_u]! [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] is beautiful. I really love [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], too. But is it too [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] Brothers? With their recent revival in the music industry, I’m not so sure. [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] is so adorable. [name_u]Jerusalem[/name_u] is really lovely. I love that it has “[name_u]Salem[/name_u]” in it, too. [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] is quite sweet. [name_m]Naphtali[/name_m] is one I haven’t heard before, but it’s amazing. I love, love, love Eleison. [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] is really cool, too.

5 Likes

Ezekiel

Psalm! Has the soft strong biblical magic of [name_m]Saul[/name_m], the intrigue of [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m], and the roundedness of [name_m]Colm[/name_m]. If it were meaningful to me I would use it!!

1 Like

Nathaniel

Jemuel

Isidore!

Caspian

I would like [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] for you, especially given the meaning. :smile:

If you want to go even more unique, but still follow the theme, I suggest [name_m]Theophilus[/name_m].

Malachi (MAL-a-kye)