What is the best among the sarah family?

sarah seems to have a lot of variations which are:

• sara
  • sarina
  • sarai
  • sally
  • sadie
  • zara

0 voters

or maybe something else. what is your favourite? i am starting to like them all, and a lot.

1 Like

That’s really difficult because I love all of them!

1 Like

I’d prefer [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but I have a cousin called “Sadie Anne” (we always say the middle name), and it is endearing.

I love [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], and [name_f]Sally[/name_f]. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f], of course :heart::heart:

I personally think [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] looks better with the h on the end, and I prefer it over the others.

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is my absolute favorite but I also have a major soft spot for [name_f]Sarai[/name_f].

Honestly I like them all, though. Sara(h) may even be the one I like the least, oddly enough!

I still think [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is such a beautiful name even though it’s so over-familiar. I also love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and I’m ready for [name_f]Sally[/name_f] to come back too.

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is my favourite of them all. It’s one I inexplicably love amongst generally far less usual options, despite being very popular in my living memory. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is cute also, and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] manages to be both regal and spunky.

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] as a longer version (even if it may not really be a [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] variation, but same sound)

[name_f]Sara[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]. As a Jewish person, [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] would not be used.

1 Like

I’ve been crushing on [name_f]Sally[/name_f] recently.

Sarina intrigues me!
Sally is one of my favorites.
I’m not a huge fan of Sadie or Zara at the moment! But I could see myself warming up to both.

sally, sadie, and zara! i also believe zadie is a sarah variant, which i love as well!