What is the best name for my character? 6 (repost)

I’ve created a character last night for my cartoon, I need your help to vote for a good name for my character that would be a good fit.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl. She has brown chin-length bob haircut and fair skin, she’s also a short and slender. She wears a light green t-shirt with a big green stripe and khaki shorts.

She is a young twelve year old girl who lives in a nice neighborhood in Michigan, she lives her two parents, a older sister named [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] ,a twin brother named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and younger brother [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. She’s nice, sweet, friendly,kind, mature, considerate, optimistic, helpful, normal, outgoing, down to earth, smart, clever, loyal, gentle, bright, polite, intelligent,selfless, confident, feisty, sisterly and sassy who can be also sometimes naive and gullible at times.She is a young girl who goes to Great Lakes Middle School and her friends are [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] who is her best friend, [name_u]Sam[/name_u], a boy who has a bit of a crush on her and nerdy twins [name_m]Brian[/name_m] and [name_m]Oz[/name_m]; she’s considers to be the mother den of the group. She’s good at roller skating and playing soccer.

• Charlotte
  • Emma
  • Clara
  • Hannah

0 voters

I voted [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. It seems the best with her siblings and fits her perfectly (in my opinion). I just thought [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are a bit too close, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] might work and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] is my second place option.

Good luck!

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Emma[/name_f] could work really well.

Charlotte seems perfect to me for some reason!