What is the best name for my new character 10 (redo)

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to vote for a good name for my character that would be a good fit.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old Italian-American girl, she has dark brown hair and her skin is peach with a big pointy nose, her height is average and is overweight. She wears a brown shirt with a white, long-sleeved undershirt and blue jeans. She also has a mid western accent and has a distinctive laugh.

She is a young Italian-American girl who likes to read books, play outside, and likes to play sports and is dreaming of becoming a school teacher. She is smart, intelligent, nice, cool, level headed, witty, nerdy, mature, wise, bookish, independent, kind, sensible, studious, fun-loving, responsible, sassy, feisty, confident, down to earth, tough, stoic, straightforward, helpful, and loyal who can be sarcastic at times, she is usually serves as the smart one and the voice of reason to her group of friends to keep them grounded and help out her friends.

• Elaine
  • Sophie
  • Nora

0 voters