What is the best name for my new character 17

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to vote of a good name for my character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a forty-two year old man, he has blonde hair and his skin is pale ivory, he has a long oval shaped head with long pointy nose with large muppet-like eyes and wears glasses, he is very tall and his body is slender but a rotund shape. He wears a white long-sleeved buttoned shirt with light blue tie and black pants. He also speaks with a midwestern accent.

He is a forty-two year old man who lives in Michigan, he works as a computer programmer at a multinational conglomerate holding company. He lives with his wife (age:40) who works as a office worker and writer, they also have four children: [name_m]Richard[/name_m] (age:16), [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] (age:12), [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] (age:11), and [name_u]Seth[/name_u] (age:8). He is smart, bright, serious, hardworking, intelligent, loyal, responsible, down to earth, nerdy, analytical, nice, kind, humorous, fatherly, caring, mature, brave, no-nonsense, witty, wise, sometimes sarcastic, and well-meaning man who can be anxious when things don’t go well.

• Anthony
  • Christopher
  • Cameron

0 voters

not sure how his body is both slender and rotund, which means round. perhaps you are thinking ‘soft’ or doughy? otherwise I can see him

where are his ancestors from? based on his appearance and since its the midwest I am guessing northern Europe. how about something more Scandanavian like [name_m]Niles[/name_m] or [name_u]Neil[/name_u] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]? just my 2 cents

1 Like