What is the best name for my new character 19

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to vote of a good name for my character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve-thirteen year old boy, he has light brown hair, fair skin, and has a gap between his teeth. He is tall and slender. He wears a purple (sometimes sky blue) shirt, khaki shorts and wears red sandals. He also speaks with a thick [name_m]Boston[/name_m] accent and has a goofy laugh.

He is a twelve-thirteen year old boy who’s the school’s class clown, prankster and jester who’s trying to be hang out with a group of kids named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Justin[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Barry[/name_u], and [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], but when they’re not in school, he just to continue following them around or usually tags along. He’s best described as nice, friendly, humorous, funny, imaginative, energetic, creative, compassionate, mischievous, witty, helpful, charismatic, confident, loyal, smart, optimistic, talkative, fun-loving, eccentric, patient, sociable, and down to earth, he’s also be sometimes naive, annoying and bit of a nuisance. He also has a variety of gifts and talents like he’s very good at impressions and voices which he uses to entertain his family, friends and the kids at his school and also good at singing, drawing and even painting, he’s also into sports as he’s a part of the school’s soccer team.

• Thomas
  • Connor
  • Skylar
  • Roland
  • Eli

0 voters

I like [name_u]Eli[/name_u] or [name_u]Connor[/name_u] for this character description!