What is the best name for my new character? (repost)

I’ve created this new character in the summer, I need your help to vote for a good name for my character that would be a good fit.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a thirteen year old girl, she has long burnt brown hair and fair skin with big pointy nose, she’s very tall and slender. She wears a yellow t-shirt with blue jeans.

She’s a tall thirteen year old girl who’s friends with [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ( A Name for my Character 48) and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (A Name for my Character 80 and What is the best name for my character? 6 (repost)), She’s serves as the mother den/ big sister figure and the voice of reason to her friends.
She’s smart, nice, highly intelligent, kind, bright, friendly, down to earth, wise, practical, mature, loyal, witty,independent, straightforward, humorous, confident, strong, responsible, and creative she can be also be mean, cynical, impulsive and uptight at times and she’s known for her short-temper. She likes to read books, draw pictures, and likes to be with her friends.

• Elizabeth
  • Hannah

0 voters