What is the classiest spelling of this name?

[name_f]Kailey[/name_f] because the spelling looks like [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] and my prefered [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] spelling. Also, I think the -ey ending looks the most mature but generally dislike Ys in the middle of names. [name_f]My[/name_f] second place spelling is [name_f]Kayley[/name_f] because one of the ones I’ve met spelled it that way so it looks correct to me and the last time I checked that was the most popular spelling.

I would go with [name_f]Kailey[/name_f], [name_f]Kaylie[/name_f] or [name_f]Kaley[/name_f]

[name_f]Kaylie[/name_f] for me!

I think this name is a modern invention combo of cute sounding nicknames. I can understand people don’t want to choose an unaccepted spelling of a stuffier name that has a long history and is loaded with upper class connotations. Because this is inherently a new, fun, and cute name, feel free to choose your favorite spelling. [name_f]My[/name_f] take is names with “Lee” seem countryish, “Ly” and “Ley” seem neutral, Lie” seems like a nickname, and “Leigh” seems most formal. I would avoid starting with a C to prevent mispronunciation.

I like [name_f]Kaylie[/name_f] best

kaylee or kaylie i think everyone goes for like kayleigh or kaeleigh or kayeleigh just really long names with unnessesary letters