What is the most unique name you've heard?

What is the most unique (pretty) name you’ve come across? First names or even first and middle combos that are together unique?

Memory, [name]Sonnet[/name] and [name]Secret[/name] are the most unique I have come across!

[name]Poet[/name], [name]Story[/name], Lazuli, [name]Thisbe[/name], Charlsi, Chaitra, [name]Capri[/name] (lots of C names I just realized!)

Well,I haven’t heard any,But I can tell you some I’ve seen,

girls
[name]VERDI[/name]
[name]AVELINE[/name]
[name]ARIA[/name]
[name]EVAINE[/name]
[name]IMOGEN[/name]
[name]ZINNIA[/name]
[name]JULIET[/name]
[name]AURELIA[/name]

BOYS
[name]WILSON[/name]
[name]BARDO[/name]
[name]DAMIEN[/name]
[name]LEON[/name]
[name]ATTICUS[/name]
[name]TRISTRAM[/name]
[name]GROVER[/name]
[name]SILAS[/name]
[name]SIMEON[/name]

the boys list was pretty much MY boys list :wink:

[name]Isabel[/name]

[name]Elsa[/name].

I know it’s not exactly unique, but it’s fresh, unexpected, feminine and lovely.

Marama, [name]Sancha[/name] and [name]Sian[/name] (shahn)

Jashone, Zhandi, Viejo (prounounced vee-joe), Talian, and Teheshka. I’m not sure how exactly the last two are spelled; they’re my friend’s older brothers. I’m friends with Jashone, the only girl of the bunch.

I knew a little girl named [name]Essence[/name]. Her sister had a really awesome virtue name that I’d never heard, but I can’t remember what it was!

Melford a man in his 30’s and twins [name]Love[/name] and [name]Mercy[/name].

[name]Marbella[/name] pronounced [name]Mar[/name]-bella. I had never heard it until just the other day. I probably would never use it but I thought it was very pretty with lots of nickname possibilities.

[name]Marbella[/name] is a popular tourist destination in Spain, pronounced [name]Mar[/name]-[name]BAY[/name]-uh!

It’s funny to hear [name]Sian[/name] described as unique! It’s in the top 350 names in the UK total and I would imagine it’s much higher up the list if you looked at [name]Wales[/name] only. I grew up with so many [name]Sian[/name]'s!

[name]Imogen[/name] is no 33 in the UK top names! Hehe. Sometimes I think the UK and US are so alike but then other times there are such differences.

In my family there’s:

Hemi
[name]Remi[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Macaulay[/name]
[name]Gerrard[/name]
[name]Primrose[/name]
[name]Mona[/name]

One of my good friends is called Kazriel. It’s the most unusual name I’ve heard as I believe her parents made it up!

In high school I knew a Dreamer, [name]Apple[/name], Deshna, [name]Liberty[/name], [name]Star[/name] and a few others I can’t think of right now

I love [name]Reinier[/name], Ovidia and [name]Eulalia[/name]

[name]Just[/name] heard of the Gaelic name [name]Saoirse[/name] (pronounced SEER-sha) yesterday, the name of a friend’s daughter in the US. I had to google it to figure out how to pronounce it!

Jeauxleigh (prounounced [name]Jolie[/name]). she’s only four or five and i feel bad because she has to go to school everyday and write Jeauxleigh [name]Faythe[/name] ________ (and the last name is 10 letters long)

Trevi…like the fountain in [name]Italy[/name]. Absolutely love it!

[name]Matisse[/name] (girl)
[name]Chandelle[/name]
[name]October[/name]
[name]Ammon[/name] (not really unique but not common)
Atrenda
[name]Brier[/name] (Boy)
Dalin (Boy)
[name]Esai[/name]
[name]Jevin[/name]
[name]Maricela[/name]
Tabyr

Daskaree (a friend of mine) her sister’s listed below
Darshea
Darilyn
[name]Daisha[/name]

I think most of them are made up. When I first met her she had to repeat her name three times :slight_smile: