What is the most unusual name you have ever heard on a boy?

in my line of work i come across LOTS of childrens names that are… well… ‘different’… to say the least.

• Megatron (yes im serious)
  • Odysey
  • [name]Zander[/name]

oh theres more believe me… zander is okay i guess!

[name]Do[/name] you really think that?

That’s very cynical of you! I really don’t think anyone lies about these things …

That’s very cynical of you! I really don’t think anyone lies about these things …[/quote]

That’s what I thought!
None of the names seem all that far out to really make me think someone wouldn’t name their child that.

As I said, even my closest friends have some different childrens names, [name]Hussein[/name] [name]Ali[/name] [name]Robert[/name], [name]Sharif[/name] Jakobus (pro. Yakobus) and Jentina (pro. Yentina) [name]Cornelia[/name] [name]Coco[/name]. And that’s just my best friends three.

Rowdy.

I met a neighbor who VERY proudly told me her grandson’s name was [name]Easton[/name], last name [name]West[/name]. I didn’t roll my eyes but was soooo tempted.

Horrible names! lol

I just remembered some, in Norway there are boys named Krissander and Carosander. Carosander in particular is odd…
And Odd is a normal Norwegian name, not so strange for us but very much so to you ^^

Also, there’s a girl in Norway named Iliade prn. il-ee-[name]AH[/name]-deh, named after the Iliad of course but mostly because it sounds nice…

Iliade is so pretty! A slightly strange idea, but I suppose not all that different from naming your son Odysses or [name]Ulysses[/name].