What is the worst movie you watched?

Wimbledon is up there.

Ooh um… there are a lot. Tall Girl really sucked to me, though.

2 Likes

Spy High (not to be confused with [name_u]Sky[/name_u] High)

They’ve actually renamed it since, but the general consensus in the reviews was that the dog was the best actor and had the best “lines” :grimacing:

Dude, Where’s [name_f]My[/name_f] Car?

Shark Tale

1 Like

I’ve watched a LOT of bad movies but I usually block them from my memory. Off the top of my head maybe BioDome and the Assassination of [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] by the Coward [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] (and I love [name_m]Brad[/name_m] [name_m]Pitt[/name_m] so you know it’s bad)

Cats, I just couldn’t continue watching it, it was so hard to watch!

1 Like

#unpopularopinionalert I hate Footloose. Saw it at the drive in after Grease. Talk about bad movies.

1 Like

I really hated Up In The [name_f]Air[/name_f]. I felt like nothing happened the entire movie. It was painful.

Wolf of [name_m]Wall[/name_m] [name_f]Street[/name_f]

1 Like

There are too many, but the first thing that came to mind was A Wrinkle in Time.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion? I did not get La La [name_u]Land[/name_u]. It was just confusing and uninteresting to me.

Hmm… I don’t like movies, so I don’t watch them but I didn’t like A Wrinkle in Time, I can’t stand the music and storyline in Disney’s Descendants trio (the acting was pretty good though). There’s probably more… uuuuuuh… OH!!!

My least favorite movie ever:
Swing Kids
I despise that move! I watched it in sixth grade and it was the first (and only) movie I’ve ever cried during. The ending killed me. Poor [name_m]Willy[/name_m]! I also just didn’t like it. It was weird and ugh :face_vomiting: :tired_face:

On the flip side:
The Great [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m]
The movie and book were really good.

2 Likes

I don’t like Descendants at all. ([name_f]Audrey[/name_f] please don’t come for me)

1 Like

Open House on Netflix was so stuuuuuuuupid.

Same! Very overhyped!