What is wrong with this name?

Thank you so much for your responses. I meant to reply back sooner but I have been very busy. :slight_smile:

I’ve decided to keep [name]Alden[/name] on my list. It has a lot of meaning to me. I think you guys might be right about it just not being her style. I’ve often not liked a name at first and then I ended up loving it after hearing/seeing it a few times.

Again, thanks so much.

Wait so what did she say was wrong with it? I adore [name]Alden[/name]. It’s handsome, refined, and totally substantial. I think it ages well, looks nice, and sounds great. Yes, it’s unusual, but that makes it all the more charming.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the name [name]Alden[/name]. It’s a perfectly lovely name.

[name]Alden[/name] is a wonderful name! I use to know someone named [name]Aldric[/name], and he was quite dashing. Because of my association, I would imagine an [name]Alden[/name] having a similar quality.

You can’t please everyone, and in the end theirs only three people who truly matter anyways. Your partner, your son and you!