what is your dream name?

Tell me what your first and middle dream names: )

My mom’s dream names as a kid was [name]Trinity[/name] Espree!

My dream name is [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]

My dream name is [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]

Well I think my “dream name” changes frequently but as of today I have a few.

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Fae[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Emery[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Eli[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Drake[/name]

Oh and names I love that I’ll never be able to use for one reason or another are -

Girls -
[name]Indigo[/name] b/g
[name]Auden[/name] b/g
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Irie[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] b/g

Boys -
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]

My name is [name]Amy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], and I wouldn’t change it that much. A couple of people call me [name]Amity[/name], which I would love to change my first name to, although I would probably still go by [name]Amy[/name] most of the time. I’m not such a fan or [name]Elizabeth[/name], and if I could change it it would either be to a name I absolutely adore, like [name]Lucille[/name], or a variant of [name]Elizabeth[/name] (as this name honours my grandmother), like [name]Elise[/name].

So my dream name is [name]Amity[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] or [name]Amity[/name] [name]Elise[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Yolanda[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

Anybody else?

Being a [name]Kelley[/name] and sharing the name with oodles of other [name]Gen[/name]-X’ers, I’ve always dreamed about a name that no one else would have… or a name with good nickname options (there aren’t many with [name]Kelley[/name]).

I love:

[name]Siobhan[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]

I LOOOVE the name [name]Amber[/name] [name]Onyx[/name]!!!

[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Onyx[/name] used to be one of my favorites, and I still like it.

My complete name is [name]Maelys[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Chantal[/name] [name]Yolande[/name].
And if I could choose, I’d like to be named [name]Juliette[/name] Am”lie. :slight_smile:

My dream names were always frilly, complicated girl names, or names fit for a pirate, which was my dream job.
I remember wanting to be:
[name]Antonella[/name]
[name]Virginia[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Tawny[/name]
oh well…

Mine changes, too!
Today I love

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Frances[/name]

[name]Leopold[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]How[/name] do you decide between [name]Leopold[/name] and [name]Lionel[/name]?

Oh man… I’ll do three for boys and three for girls.

[name]Darwin[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Renee[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Rae[/name] (the middle names aren’t final yet, I can’t find a good combo for [name]Penelope[/name], but I love it)

I would love to have two kids named [name]Darwin[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] and then adopt a little girl named [name]Audra[/name]. Haha we’ll see how it all plays out in the future though…

Wait, do you mean dream name for ourselves? Oops I guess I’ll do that too.
I’ve always loved the name [name]Isabella[/name], ever since I can remember, so that would definitely be my dream name.
[name]Isabella[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (I wouldn’t change my middle name, as it has family importance) would be my dream name, with the nickname [name]Izzie[/name].
Although I can’t really see myself as anything but a [name]Rachel[/name]. [name]Isabella[/name] is so pretty, but a little too frilly for me. [name]Rachel[/name] is the perfect balance, in my opinion. I guess my other alternative would be [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Marie[/name], with the nickname [name]Cassie[/name].
So [name]Cassidy[/name] or [name]Isabella[/name]

My dream name right now would be [name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my real middle name, and I love it with [name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name]. I know its older, but I love it!

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Allison[/name]

I love the name [name]Erin[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] for a girl and [name]Daniel[/name] [name]James[/name] for a boy…