What is your favorite aunt’s name?

What is the name of your favorite aunt? Mine is my Aunt [name_u]Sandy[/name_u].

I only have one: [name_u]Kacey[/name_u]

Loretta

Jenny or [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

Rachel

I’m honestly not close to any of my aunts (nor do I want to be), but the one I can tolerate the most is named De@nna.

1 Like

I love my [name_f]Tia[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] & her wife [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] pretty equally so they tie for fave aunts! Sorry to my other 5 aunts.

1 Like

My aunt [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] holds a special place in my heart but I was/am lucky enough to have several wonderful great-aunts.

Auntie [name_f]Mari[/name_f] and my Auntie D ([name_f]Denise[/name_f]) are who I’m closest to out of my aunts. I love them all but they hold a special place in my heart.

I love all my aunts equally, I only have 3.
[name_f]Ula[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]

but I’ve always had a closer relationship with [name_f]Diana[/name_f].

I’ve got a very large family, however I only have 3 aunts and I love them all; [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] & [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]. Out of all of them I have the closest relationship with [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u].

My favourite Auntie is called [name_f]Helen[/name_f]. She always looks out for and takes extra care of me, like I was another daughter to her.

My favourite aunt is [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]. She gets called [name_f]Stormy[/name_f] a lot because our surname is [name_u]Storm[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] other aunts are [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Perdita[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_u]Nicola[/name_u] (not sure of middle name).

Auntie [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Veronic@ (she’s my great aunt actually).

I only have one and we’re not blood related, but her name’s [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] ([name_f]Becky[/name_f]).

I only have three aunts but my favourite of their names is [name_u]Nicola[/name_u] (probably because it’s so close to [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] which is one of my favourite names)

I have a favorite on my mother’s side and another one on my father’s side. Their names are [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Aimee[/name_f].

I’m not very close to any of my aunts but the one I know the best would be [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f].

Favorite aunt is Aunt [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] ([name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]).
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] great aunt was Auntie MayMay ([name_f]Mabel[/name_f]).

I have 6 aunts (both of my parents have 3 sisters) but my favorite is my aunt [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] but the aunt with my favorite name is [name_u]June[/name_u]