What is your favorite guilty pleasure name?

For those of you that don’t know what it is, it’s a name that you absolutely love but most likely won’t use it on your child.

Mine is [name]Silence[/name] (for both genders). (:

[name]Bentley[/name] on a boy, I think and…[name]Averie[/name] on a girl.

[name]Eglantine[/name] for a girl. [name]Cosmo[/name] or [name]Waldo[/name] for a boy.

Nimue for sure on a girl and [name]Ambrose[/name] for a boy.

[name]Euphemia[/name] on a girl and [name]Severus[/name] on a boy

[name]Lux[/name] for a girl and Coasta for a boy.

I really love [name]Tallulah[/name] and Svea for girls. For boys, [name]Wolfgang[/name] and [name]Shiloh[/name].

[name]Prosper[/name] for a boy and either [name]Sojourner[/name] or Endeavour for a girl

I have wayyyyyy too many, but a favorite for each gender that I’d just never use:

[name]Parthenope[/name]
[name]Bartholomew[/name]

[name]Serenity[/name] for a girl and [name]Solomon[/name] for a boy

lol, I would NEVER name my kid [name]Silence[/name]. Not because I hate the name but because it just seems like it’s asking for trouble! [name]Virtue[/name] names are tough enough, but I don’t think my brain could handle carrying around a squalling infant for hours shushing [name]Silence[/name]!

For me all names are really guilty pleasures since I don’t intend to ever have kids.
But some of the weirder ones I like are: Zeal, [name]Drake[/name], Phinna, [name]Thessaly[/name], [name]Gable[/name], and [name]Maple[/name]

Oh, yes, I love [name]Prosper[/name] and [name]Sojourner[/name] as well!

[name]Tulip[/name] for a girl and for a boy…I’m torn between [name]Urban[/name] and [name]Zebedee[/name].

[name]Linus[/name] for a boy. I have several for girls–[name]Zenobia[/name], [name]Sonata[/name], [name]Gypsy[/name], [name]Promise[/name], [name]Primrose[/name], etc.

I’ll third the love for [name]Prosper[/name].

[name]Andromeda[/name] and [name]December[/name] for girls and [name]Casper[/name] and [name]Salem[/name] for boys. :slight_smile:

I’m a fourth. [name]Adore[/name] this name! :slight_smile:

you guys have such unique names I love it, My names aren’t that unique but I love them non the less

[name]Jordyn[/name] Aryah
[name]Jagger[/name] [name]Storm[/name]

The nice thing about being a writer is that you can use all your GP names on characters. :slight_smile:
For a girl it would definitely be [name]Zipporah[/name] (or Tzipporah), but I also like [name]Lyric[/name] and [name]Ever[/name]. For a boy I’ve several that are related: [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Cassius[/name] and [name]Crispin[/name] (my mom it sounded like the baby had been fried). Oh, and I love Eramus, but I’m afraid it sounds too sy-fi ish.

Any word names. I obviously love them to death, but i’m not sure how they’d be percieved. Not to mention my child would have to live with it. every. single. day of his or her life.
[name]Olive[/name], [name]Scout[/name], [name]Pepper[/name], or [name]Clover[/name] for a girl.

And I really love classic names for boys, but they’re so overused.
[name]Henry[/name], [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]), [name]James[/name], etc.