what is your favorite middle name?

Looking for a middle for [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. Big brother is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]. Our last name is a four-syllable, double-barrel Spanish & American last name like [name_m]Hernandez[/name_m]-[name_m]Jones[/name_m]

What would you choose? Anything goes.
I’m leaning towards something biblical or outdoorsy ([name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]), but I’d love to hear any ideas or any of your favorites to get some new ideas!!

Since you have the Spanish & American last name it might be cool to have one boy with a Spanish middle and one with an “American” middle.

I like [name_m]Levi[/name_m] with [name_m]Simon[/name_m] but I’m not too excited about the flow of [name_u]River[/name_u].

Other suggestions:

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] ([name_m]Coal[/name_m])
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]

Thanks! I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] or [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]. Unfortunately, [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a nickname for school in Spain so I won’t be able to use that one. But I had never thought about [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]. Putting it on the list!!!