What is your favorite of your sibling names?

What are the names of your siblings and you and who got the best one?;

1 Like

[name_u]Jack[/name_u] (me), [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], and [name_f]Emily[/name_f].

I chose my own name, so of course I think mine is the best :wink: but I actually like all of our names quite a bit.

2 Likes

i quite like my name, but my brother’s name is nice as well! both of us have classic names :relaxed:

I like both mine and my sisters names, hers is a classic popular flower name (R0s3) and mine is the [name_u]French[/name_u] variation of a girls name (Lu<y) I like my name because the spelling is uncommon where I live, and the more unique variation of my name.

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u], and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Not a fan of any of our names honestly, but if I absolutely had to pick one I guess my brother’s is the best out of these choices.

1 Like

[name_u]Holly[/name_u], Gwen(me), [name_f]Ayda[/name_f] (pronounced Aida)

I like ayda the most and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] the least :rofl:

I love Sarah Jane

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] (dead name R0salind), K@lа̄ (birth name Das0n), & Mahin@. I love the name K@lа̄ lol.

my sibset is:

ezra raphael
rebecca lucy ‘becca’
emily rachel (me)
lily megan (my twin sister)
joseph milo ‘joey’
casey alexander
betsy aurora

I would say my favourite is either my little sister betsy, my younger brother joey or myself!

4 Likes

I have one brother, [name_u]William[/name_u] (Bill) and I think he got the better name lol. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Julie[/name_u] and I sometimes wish I had a longer more formal first name. [name_f]My[/name_f] name feels too nicknamey to me! Our middle names are both great though.

1 Like

I’m [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and my brother is [name_m]Adam[/name_m]. Both are pretty popular and neither are my favourite but I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

3 Likes

Hazel (me) & Violet (my little sister)

I think both of our names are wonderful! I love them.

6 Likes

my older brother’s name is [name_m]Federico[/name_m] and mine’s [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. both are very well known where i live, not the most used ones but they are popular and i don’t personally like that, i prefer more unique names. I think my name is a little bit more popular where i live so i’ll say i prefer my brother’s (tho i like that mine’s international)

2 Likes

I think both of my younger sisters have better names than I do, we are [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Vanda[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] sisters and I all have uniquely spelt names (my mum wanted Ys in all of them). I’d say they’re all as nice as each other (my UC has my name, and my sisters are spelling variants of [name_u]Jade[/name_u] and Keira).

2 Likes

I have a sister named [name_u]Aza[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and a brother named [name_m]Jared[/name_m] Naphatali :relaxed:. Out of my seven siblings I like their names the most.

1 Like

We all have very classic first names, but I think my middle brother got the most handsome full combo: J@mes [name_u]Julian[/name_u] :blue_heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_f]Megan[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] (me), [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f], [name_f]Jillian[/name_f], and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]

I would have to say either me or my younger sister [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] got the best names!

I have a big blended family, with whole, half and step siblings.

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] L0uise (me)
M@tthew [name_u]James[/name_u]
Thom@s [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Bl@keley
G@rrison [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
West0n [name_m]Clark[/name_m]
Lydi@ [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
M@deline [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_u]John[/name_u] Burr0ws

I love my siblings names, but I especially love Lydi@ [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents selected good classic names, not too trendy for their respective years. [name_f]Every[/name_f] middle name is an honor name, after parents and grandparents and a family friend who passed away.

1 Like

[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] (me), and [name_m]Dennis[/name_m].

I think my siblings’ names suit them, but my brother is definitely the only uncommon/unique one, so he wins in my book!