What is your favorite?

I’m curious to see what you ladies would pick if you could name your daughter any name in the world and no one would judge, what would it be? Mine would be [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]. I love it! But I know I could never use it lol my husband hates it. What is yours???

Mine? Probably [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], [name_f]Melisande[/name_f], or [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Prudence[/name_f]/[name_f]Patience[/name_f]/Deliverance.

[name_f]Prudence[/name_f] would make me want to serenade her with that Beatles song! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

The first that comes to mind is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

[name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]

It is meaningful to the family. It honors my late grandma and late sister. I just know they are together and taking care of each other.

I think I would be too chicken to actually use it. Plus it doesn’t go with my son’s name or any of the other favorites…not that it really matters.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is adorable!

Meaningful names I feel we can get away with. [name_u]Story[/name_u] is precious!

Thank you.

All of my combos honor, [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] just has a little bit more specialness to it. For lack of a better word.

Mine would have to be [name_f]Mehetabel[/name_f], which is a wonderful Biblical name, that I don’t think is much different to all the -bel/bell/bella names that seem to be on trend right how.

However, whenever I mention it to people, they recoil in horror, so clearly I’m wrong!

I love [name_f]Lark[/name_f]. I think for many it might work more as a middle name.

I also love [name_f]Zoey[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

[name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] ”

These are all awesome! In a perfect world…lol

I’d still go for [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f]. As of now (and for years) I don’t love any name more, whether they’re too out there guilty pleasures, or just other favourites. I’ve never been able to shake my love for her :).

I’ve very recently fallen for [name_f]Modesty[/name_f]. It’s such a delicate and feminine name and it doubles as a beautiful virtue. But my boyfriend dislikes it, and in this day and age not only does it give off a bit of an uncomfortably religious vibe, but it is unlikely to be appreciated and might even be considered to be a ‘controversial’ choice on par with [name_f]Chastity[/name_f], which is most unfortunate. Still, a girl can dream…

[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f], [name_f]Pandora[/name_f], [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Melisande[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], Soetkin, [name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f], Xanthippe

I would love to name a girl [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f], but our last name sounds too similar so it wouldn’t work. Same problem with [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f].

[name_m]Rocket[/name_m] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly… I don’t have any really unusual names that I love. I might say [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], just because it’s so popular and I don’t want to give my baby a really popular name, if that makes any sense?

[name_u]Sweden[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

Mine would be [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mini[/name_f]. I think is so cute, but my whole family hates it and I’m not brave enough to use it.