What is your favourite new name love?

Yes we love names and we can be on fire for a special name that just does it for us, so what is your newest name love?

My newest is [name]Merida[/name] which I discovered on charley333’s thread. It is simply gorgeous.

Can’t wait to see what new names ring your bells.

rollo

I love [name]Merida[/name]!

[name]Francis[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] is my latest crush! The combo popped into my mind a few weeks ago.

taz I love [name]Beauregard[/name]! So debonair and bold.

rollo

Pareerou! The glorious emmabobemma suggested it for me, and now I’m in love. It means fairy face! Considering it as a middle name fro my baby.

Pareerou how is it pronounced?

pah-[name]REE[/name]-roo!

[name]March[/name]. Would she have to be born in [name]March[/name] for this to be a good choice??

[name]Bryony[/name]. I love the way this sounds! I just don’t if my my future little Latina baby can pull this off. Never mind what her grandparents would do to the pronunciation. But I love it.

I came up with the combo [name]Crispin[/name] [name]Lazarus[/name] a while back and somehow it really just keeps swirling around in my head… I can’t decide if I like all the s-sounds or if it’s too lispy. Neither of the names a favourites, but I just can’t let go, there are so many fun sounds in there! ^^
I’ve also been crushing on [name]Anna[/name], the perfect name.

[name]Jory[/name] :slight_smile: I like the way it sounds when I say it.

Decca for a girl keeps coming back to me.

I’m loving [name]Vesper[/name] right now but I can’t use it because it kind of rhymes with my last name!

I know this feeling! I am absolutely in love with the name [name]Viggo[/name] right now! I just love the way it sounds.

Boys

[name]Orson[/name]
[name]Struan[/name]
[name]Tavish[/name]
[name]Peregrine[/name] [name]Noble[/name] (my own combo)
[name]Hieronymus[/name]
[name]Tadhg[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]

Girls - I seem to be going through a short name phrase for girls! :slight_smile:

Esmé
[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Romy[/name]
[name]Gwen[/name]
[name]Nell[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]

[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Idony/name
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Alice[/name] (to sprout-noble)
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Lux[/name] (prophetess-light)
[name]Georgina[/name] [name]Tempest[/name] (farmer-storm)
[name]Hermione[/name] Eirlys (messenger, earthly- snowdrop)
Olita [name]Vesper[/name] (small winged one-evening)
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Maureen[/name] (victory-bitter)

[name]Casper[/name] [name]Rune[/name] (treasurer-secret)
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] (happy-fine friend)
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Finley[/name](like the lord-fair-haired hero)
[name]Peregrine[/name] [name]Roscoe[/name] (traveler, pilgrim-deer forest )

[name]Auden[/name] [name]Grey[/name](old friend-grey)

renrose if you like [name]Jory[/name] you will love [name]Jonty[/name], won’t you?
dearest I think [name]Crispin[/name] has a certain ring to it and I think I like [name]Crispin[/name] [name]Lazlo[/name] a little more than [name]Lazarus[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] on a latino baby would make a good conversation starter, pretty name though
alzora [name]March[/name] sounds like a middle name and reminds me of [name]Madge[/name] nn for [name]Margaret[/name]
ottilie thanks for the help maybe it could be used for an Aussie baby with the roo in it?

[name]Maple[/name]! Probably better suited a mn, but I love it.

Tariel! [name]Angel[/name] of animals :slight_smile: (I love names that end in “iel” or “ael.”)

My crush has changed a few times & now I just love love love the name [name]Francine[/name]! It sounds so soft and feminine to me. There’s just something about it that ooses FRENCH. I can’t wait to have another daughter to use it. My husband likes it just as much as I do, so that makes it much easier. I have a lot of mn’s in mind that I’m also crushing on so it will be very difficult to choose from [name]Leigh[/name], [name]Adele[/name], [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Amerie[/name] and [name]Calista[/name]. Time will tell.

[name]Landon[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name] [name]Elise[/name]