What is your favourite sibset?

What is your favourite sibset?

Edit- Just to clarify, your favourite sibsset could be names you love that would go good together, people with those names who you’ve met or just anything!

1 Like

You mean real-life siblings we’ve come across? :thinking:

I met two sets of brothers at the same party once…

C0rmac, [name_m]Fintan[/name_m] and R@fferty

Otto and Lup!n

:heart:

1 Like

Names I love that I think would go well together:
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_u]Luca[/name_u] & [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_u]Jules[/name_u] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Norah[/name_f] & [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

Sibsets I’ve met and loved the names of:
Benjin & [name_u]Everly[/name_u] & Roselie
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] & [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_u]Winn[/name_u]

2 Likes

When I think of a prime sister pair, I think of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

3 Likes

I met a woman yesterday with daughters named E.sme and A.urelia, which makes a lovely pair.

Also, [name_f]Vogue[/name_f] Australia’s fashion editor (I think that’s her position) has five children including two sets of twins:

Matilda + [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] + [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted twins and for their names to be [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] :grin:

My sister has twins and they are [name_m]Issac[/name_m] and [name_f]Isobelle[/name_f] which I think are nice.

I like names which have same sort of ending but not too similar. For instance, [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

1 Like

That is so sweet, thank you so much!!

2 Likes