What is your favourite TV show?

Mine is
Waterloo Road

1 Like

I have a bunch: Madam Secretary, The Office, [name_m]Parks[/name_m] & Rec, The Newsroom, [name_u]Kim[/name_u]’s Convenience, and ATLA.

My overall favorite is That ‘70s Show.

4 Likes

FULLER HOUSE 100%

zip it this is a full sentence and an important one at that

1 Like

I don’t have a current favourite as I don’t like anything on television at the moment. [name_f]My[/name_f] all time favourite though, is Psych! I usually don’t go for comedies as I never really find them funny but I absolutely loved this show! It always made me laugh

1 Like

I have a lot of obscure and diverse shows I like. Blackadder ([name_u]Rowan[/name_u] Atkinson is amazing in that show), JJBA, ID: Invaded, Forensic Files, The Good Place (I’m so far behind), and seasons 1-3 of The Office.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, closely followed by The Big Bang [name_u]Theory[/name_u]. I will happily watch them over and over again. In fact I’ve watched TBBT so many times that I can tell when a line has been cut to make it family-friendly for daytime tv :sweat_smile:

The righteous gemstones! I also really loved Versailles (until s3)
American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u] is also one of my favourites, but the seasons are usually a hit or miss.

1 Like

I’ll list them out:

X-Files
[name_f]Buffy[/name_f] the Vampire Slayer
[name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls
[name_u]True[/name_u] Detective (only the first season)
That ‘70s Show
I [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
Dark Shadows
Bones
The new Perry Mason
The L Word (admittedly with its issues)

Liv and [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] HSMTMTS

1 Like

Schitts [name_u]Creek[/name_u] - hands down the best show ever made

I also love:
The handmaids tale
[name_u]Orange[/name_u] is the new black
Greys anatomy
Killing [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

If I want something to cheer me up or wind down I can watch endless repeats of
The office (us)
Friends

1 Like

Spongebob!

I’ve never actually met anyone else on here who likes this. Yay!

1 Like

I don’t have any absolute favourites. I love Life on [name_u]Mars[/name_u] and Ashes to Ashes for British show and Greys Anatomy for American.

Loved Normal People when I watched it earlier this year.

1 Like

is anyone watching the haunting of bly manor on netflix?

I love both cooking and home renovation shows! [name_m]Just[/name_m] finished interior design masters today on Netflix!

Ooh, I knew I was missing some when I wrote my list! Schitt’s [name_u]Creek[/name_u] and Killing [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are phenomenal :heartpulse: And the episode where the two people are stuck on a pole made me ugly cry over my dinner, so I love me some Greys, too!

1 Like

I binge watched it the day it was released on Netflix. It was good but I think The Haunting of [name_m]Hill[/name_m] House was better

Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, & Perfect Strangers. All brilliant.

Oh boy! The Office is a classic of course. I love A:TLA, The Umbrella Academy (though I haven’t seen any of season two lol rip my life), and others that I’m forgetting right now.